Council on Aging
Council on Aging (COA) Data
The COA has much data on the numbers of people served and the services offered. If you feel this would be helpful, we would be glad to send it to you.
For information on all our programs please read the monthly Newsletter. This is sent to all Winchester seniors.
- Director - Phillip Beltz
- Administrative Secretary - Vicki Drougas
- Senior Clerk: Patti Santos
- Transportation Coordinator: Sue Clark
- Senior After Care Nurse - Colleen Wages, RN
- Geriatric Social Worker / Housing Counselor - Suzanne Norton
- Consulting Attorney - Noreen Murphy
- CFP Financial Counselor (EOEA Grant) - Harry Rothmann
Jenks Senior Center
Visit the Jenks Center online resource for more information and assistance.
The Jenks / Calendar of Activities at Winchester Jenks
- Executive office of Elder Affairs
- What is the difference between the Winchester Seniors Association (WSA) and the Council on Aging (COA)?
- What does the COA charge for its services and programs?
- What kind of transportation is available for seniors?
- Where is the nutrition site and who may come?
- Do you provide nursing, home health, and homemaker services?
- Can you help with health insurance problems?
- What is the Community Service Reimbursement Program?
- Can you help with housing problems and handyman problems?
- Do you have support groups available?
- What kinds of educational programs do you offer?