Please click on "Winchester Licenses and Permits" on the left hand side. Some approvals do not have a form to be submitted. Please see the directions below for those requests:
- Banners - Banners are hung at the Transfer Station only until the MBTA reconstruction project is completed. Banners can be hung for 2 weeks and there is a $100 fee. You can reserve your space by clicking here.
- Block Party - email the Town Manager's Office with which street you would like to block off, dates and times. Please be advised that we no longer allow block parties after sunset.
- Filming - Any film requests must be submitted to the Select Board office (you can email this to firstname.lastname@example.org ). Please include filming location, date, time and what company you are filming for.
- PODs - if you would like to place a POD, in the street in front of your house, you must send an email to the Town Manager (email@example.com). Please include the street address and dates that you would like the POD to be in the street. Insurance will need to be provided to the Town.
- Road Race - please submit a letter to the Select Board (you can email this to firstname.lastname@example.org) with the route, date, and time.
- Use of Town Common - please send an email to email@example.com that includes date, time, sponsoring organization and type of event you would like to have. Please be advised that any function on Town property needs to have insurance naming the Town of Winchester additional insured for each event.
- Use of Town fields - approval is granted through the Recreation Department. Please fill out a Field and Court Use Request Form and submit to the Recreation Department.