About the Board
The Board of Retirement consists of 5 members. One member is appointed by the Board of Selectmen; 2 are elected by the employees; 1 member is the Comptroller and 1 member is chosen by the 4 members. The Winchester Contributory Retirement Board is established under the provisions of Chapter 32 of the M.G.L. , Sections 1 to 28 inclusive. The board meets at least once a month for the transaction of such business as may properly come before it. The board shall keep a record of all its proceedings. Additional description of powers and duties of the Retirement Board may be found in M.G.L., Chapter 32, Section 5.
Records Access Officer
Pursuant to Chapter 121 of the Acts of 2016, An Act to Improve Public Records, every Retirement Board must appoint a Records Access Officer to coordinate responses to public records request.
The Records Access Officer of the Winchester Retirement Board is:
Karen Manchuso, Administrator
71 Mt. Vernon Street
Winchester, MA 01890
email (click on the link to email Karen)
For more information, please click here.
Board Documents Retirement Board Meeting Guidelines
Member Benefit Information and Forms:
- Retirement Guide for Members hired prior to April 2, 2012
- Retirement Guide for Members hired after April 2, 2012
- New Member Enrollment Form
- Beneficiary Selection From (before retirement)
- Application for Withdrawal of Accumulated Total Deductions (PDF)
- Change of Beneficiary Selection Form (after retirement)
- Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- Payroll Withholding Form (PDF)
- Change of Address
- Winchester Retirement 2016 Annual Report
- Independent Auditors' Report on 12-31-2015 Pension Plan Schedules