115kV Line (Mystic to Woburn)
Eversource Mystic to Woburn Line Project
The Mystic to Woburn Line Project will install a new 115-kilovolt (kV) underground transmission line connecting the Mystic substation in Everett, MA to the Woburn substation in Woburn, MA. The line will extend approximately 8 miles, traversing Boston (Charlestown), Everett, Medford, Somerville and Winchester and Woburn.
The Massachusetts Energy Facilities Siting Board (EFSB) approved the Project on March 9, 2017.
Where We’ll Be Working in Winchester
Construction activity in Winchester will take place at locations within or near public streets. Activities will involve a traffic/work setup at various locations on the following streets listed below:
- Main Street (between Medford/Winchester Line and Symes Corner)
- Bacon Street (between Symes Corner and Church Street)
- Fletcher Street (between Church Street and Wildwood Street)
- Wildwood Street (between Fletcher Street and Woodside Road)
- Woodside Road (between Wildwood Street and Pond Street)
- Pond Street (at the intersection of Pond Street and Wildwood Road)
We coordinate closely with your community on effective traffic management throughout project construction and restoration. The Traffic Management Plan (TMP) for Winchester is located on the Eversource Project Website and can be viewed by following this link.
Project Work Hours
Work hours in Winchester are generally 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. When school is in session, work will not start on Woodside Road until 8:30 a.m.
- Eversource Mystic to Woburn Line Project Website
- Winchester Start of Construction Letter
Eversource Transmission Hotline
We are committed to being a good neighbor and doing our work with respect for you and your property. For more information about this work, please call 1-800-793-2202, or send an email to ProjectInfo@eversource.com. Thank you.