345kV Line (Woburn to Wakefield)
This page is dedicated to information and documentation related to the Eversource Mystic to Woburn 345kV Transmission Line Project. If you have comments or questions, please feel free to email the Select Board or call 781-721-7133.
November 2, 2018
September 26, 2018
July 26, 2018
February 28, 2018
August 31, 2016
Attached hereto are the documents pertaining to the Town's case in opposition to the siting of the 345kV transmission line in Winchester. A brief summary of the Town's position can be found in the document "TOWN OF WINCHESTER OPENING STATEMENT".
The Energy Facilities Siting Board will continue its consideration of the case during the months of September and October. We will update with information as it comes available.
Open letter from Eversource to the Town of Winchester
Other documents related to this project
- EMF Analysis for Woburn-to-Wakefield Junction Underground 345kV Transmission Line
- Resume for Dr. Peter Valberg, Gradient Corp., consultant to Eversource on EMF
- Eversource presentation - Public Information Session, January 27, 2016
- Eversource presentation to the Board of Selectmen - January 11, 2016
- Eversource Postcard
- Eversource presentation to Board of Selectmen - April 6, 2015
- Information submitted to the Board of Selectmen - April 6, 2015 meeting