The Veterans of Foreign Wars Post No. 3719 invites you to the annual Memorial Day Parade. The parade route is below as well as a map that the parade will follow this year. Civic exercises will follow the parade. All are welcome to attend! We look forward to having you with us for this significant observance.
- Parade step off at 9:15am, southbound (left) on Skillings to Washington Street
- Right on Mt Vernon Street, pause in front of Public Safety Building
- Continue around Quill Rotary onto Main Street towards Mystic Valley Parkway
- Place wreath at WWII Memorial
- Continue from Mystic Valley Parkway to Washington Street
- Left on Washington Street, end at Edward F. O’Connell Memorial Plaza